TRAINED AT LONDON CONTEMPORARY DANCE SCHOOL
Victoria graduated from London Contemporary Dance School with First Class Honours.
Victoria has been a freelance dance artist and teacher for 8 years.
Victoria performed work at The Place by Stephen Petronio, Kerry Nicholls, Siobhan Davies, Trisha Brown, Richard Alston, Yan De Shynkle, Merce Cunningham and Adam Benjamin with CandoCo.
Victoria currently works for two award winning dance companies. Credits include devising and performing the dance task instruction videos on Big Brother 9 and 10 with a live appearance on Big Brother’s Little Brother, Cultural Olympiad Project London Olympics (National Tour), Resolutions (The Place), Touch Wood (The Place), Tangled Feet Theatre Company, choreographed for The Pink Singers (O2 Arena), Pyramid Award Winners Ceremony (Circus Space), Pulse Fringe Festival, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Cloud Dance Festival, Bloomsbury Festival, The Love Pet Aerial Dance, Westlife International Tour Projection Video, Feeder International Tour Projection Video, Laban Connects (Royal Festival Hall) and various flash mobs and site specific projects across the country.
Victoria has taught freelance over the years for Royal Academy of Dance, Cambridge University, North Hertfordshire College, Kensington and Chelsea College.
- The So Festival, 2012 Cultural Olympiad Project touring UK/Denmark/Sweden
- Big Brother 9, No Strings Attached Task
- Big Brother 10, Tiny Dancer Task
- The Love Pet, aerial dance by Robyn Simpson
- Flash Mob, Nobakov Arts Club, Tangled Feet Theatre
- Choreographed for The Pink Singers at the O2 Arena
- Various projects and performances with 'Made By Katie Green' and 'Off The Map' dance companies