Emil Dale Academy
Hello and welcome to Emil Dale Academy the NEXT generation of full time Musical Theatre training in the UK. Our courses could change your life. We offer affordable, extreme, triple threat musical theatre training to people from all over the UK ages 16+. Take a look at our courses above and APPLY NOW to audition.
Head of Music is Tim Evans who was previously the deputy head of music at Arts Educational London and currently works on Les Mis and Matilda West End. Head of Dance Laurie Scarth (Cats, Hairspray, Fame and Grease).
Acting teachers include Gareth Aled from War Horse at the National Theatre and Adam Gillen from Benidorm & Amadeus National Theatre.
Most recent graduate success: Joseph Peacock has just been cast in Bat Out of Hell (West End) first cover Tink.
If you can find a like for like 1 Year Foundation, 2 Year 6th Form Course which offers more extreme triple threat training, with more contact hours taught by West End professionals and includes weekly private singing lessons in fees (for the entire year) for less money, we will train you free.
CLICK HERE for our online open day
CLICK HERE for our Youtube Channel
EMIL DALE ACADEMY - TRANSPARENCY POLICY
- Minimum of 31 weeks vocational training
- Up to 35 contact hours every week (3 Year diploma & BA Hons). Up to 35 contact hours a week (2 Year / 1 Year course)
- Private 1:1 singing lessons every week for every student all year
- No more than 43 students in a year group for foundation. No more than 48 students in a year for BA (Hons).
- Triple-threat training in all disciplines, spread evenly across all disciplines
- Industry professionals teaching daily from West End, Broadway, TV and film
- Access to professional facilities within Emil Dale Academy premises
- Commitment to safeguarding and wellbeing for students
THE BA (Hons) Professional Musical Theatre ARE ALSO GUARANTEED:
- Hot yoga weekly in a studio heated to 39º
- Weekly gym session led by qualified personal trainer weekly
- London Showcase
- Guaranteed agency representation for every student
EDA Features in the Stage!
Stage Newspaper article!
EDA in Stage Newspaper!
Watch to find out more