Terms & Conditions
Emil Dale Academy T's & C's are very simple, a copy is given out at the start of every academic year, and students and parents must sign in agreement to them.
Failure to adhere to the T's & C's can result in a student being given verbal or written warnings, and in extreme cases will result in expulsion from the Academy.
For standards to be kept high and improved a team effort is non-negotiable.
Hence why we take a firm approach to the terms below.
1. All fees must be paid on time.
There is a £10 charge for all returned cheques.
2. Authorised absences will only be granted under exceptional circumstances.
3. The deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances unless a place is not given.
4. Any unexpected absences due to illness must be phoned through before 7.00am.
5. Members of EDA. must come dressed appropriately to each class - a uniform list will be given out before the start of term. The correct equipment must also be taken to the classes.
6. Lateness is not tolerated - if a student is late they will be barred from classes that day. This is non-negotiable.
7. Chewing gum and glass bottles are not permitted on the premises.
8. Disrespectful behavior towards staff and teachers and other students will not be tolerated.
9. Should you have a complaint or concern and need to speak with the team, call t: 01462 677808. You will not always be able to speak with the Principal
10. Should you need to speak with the principal or the team for another reason, an appointment will need to be made. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full T's & C's will be handed out before the start of term.
Emil Dale Academy reserves the right to change terms and conditions with 2 weeks notice.